Give your documents a more professional look by applying correct and clear formatting. This program introduces the necessary formatting features and teaches you trouble-shooting skills to apply when formatting goes wrong. Learn to work with section breaks and how to add headers and footers to multi-page documents. If you have used Word for some time and struggle with formatting skills, this program is ideal.
This program introduces the most important formatting features in Microsoft Word, focusing on paragraph and page formatting.
Participants should be able to:
- Use indents and hanging indents
- Use automatic and multilevel paragraph numbering
- Set, move and delete tabs
- Change margins and paper orientation
- Use page and section breaks
- Use headers and footers in simple and complex documents
- Add page numbers and file names to headers and footers.