This program introduces tables and text columns and shows how to insert images or create simple diagrams. You will learn how to copy text or graphics from other programs and how to send personalised letters and emails to a large group of people using mail merge. If you have used Word for some time and need to use these features, this program is for you.
This program shows you how to use Microsoft Word more effectively by introducing features such as tables, diagram options, picture formatting and mail merge.
Participants should be able to:
- Create and format tables
- Sort lists of information alphabetically or numerically
- Copy information from other Word documents
- Copy information from other programs
- Use mail merge to create personalised standard letters or emails
- Print address labels
- Use text columns to enhance document layout
- Insert graphics
- Use Word shapes and text boxes
- Create diagrams with SmartArt.
Additional fee applies for assessment (1 unit of competency):
$210 Non Member
$175 Corporate/Professional Member
Relationship to Competency Standards
Please click on the qualification link above for Qualification information and total fees.