Working with long documents in Microsoft Word can be a challenge. We will show you how to format documents quickly and consistently, how to add numbered headings, create a table of contents, an index, table or figure captions and cross-references. Learn how to avoid formatting problems when copying text between different documents. To benefit from this program, you should have a sound knowledge of Word.
This program assists you to efficiently create, modify and manage long documents and shows how to develop consistency of layout in complex Microsoft Word documents.
Participants should be able to:
- Create templates
- Create headers and footers in complex documents
- Use styles to format headings and paragraphs
- Create a Table of Contents and insert an Index
- Link various documents
- Insert footnotes or endnotes
- Cross-reference information within a document
- Add captions to tables and graphics
- Track and manage changes made to a document.