This program introduces the more intermediate features of Adobe Acrobat and shows you how to create forms, work with groups of PDF files and add multimedia elements to PDF files.
Participants should be able to:
- Create and edit forms using Adobe Acrobat form fields
- Prepare and send files for review
- Create and index collections of PDF files for a faster search
- Secure files using digital signatures
- Add measurement indicators to plans or maps
- Create interactive PDF files with multimedia elements
- Use batch processing to perform actions to a group of files.