As a first introduction to Photoshop this program shows you how to customise Photoshop and how to create professional looking images. It explains various uses of images and the difference between raster and vector graphics. You will modify images, switch image modes and adjust colour and contrast attributes. If you are new to Photoshop or have little experience with Photoshop, this program is for you.
This program is an introduction to Adobe Photoshop, showing how to create professional looking images. It discusses the different uses of images and familiarises participants with the Photoshop environment and with raster and vector graphics.
Participants should be able to:
- Customise the Adobe Photoshop environment
- Identify the attributes of raster and vector graphics
- Open and modify images in Adobe Photoshop
- Select image areas
- Modify and manipulate selections
- Switch image modes
- Adjust contrast and colour attributes
- Apply filters
- Modify image size and resolution.