This advanced program shows how to work with databases in Microsoft Excel (using filtering, sorting and subtotals). It introduces pivot tables, macros and hyperlinks and teaches logical, lookup, reference and statistical functions. If you are experienced in designing and modifying spreadsheets, can write formulas and have worked with IF and VLOOKUP functions, this is for you. This program follows on from AIM WA's Excel Intermediate program.
Participants should be able to:
- Use advanced functions and productivity tools to assist in developing worksheets
- Manipulate data lists using outline, autofilter and PivotTables
- Use consolidation to summarise and report results from multiple worksheets
- Record repetitive tasks by creating macros
- Use Hyperlinks to move around worksheets.
Additional fee applies for assessment (1 unit of competency).
$210 Non Member
$175 Corporate/Professional Member
Relationship to Competency Standards
Please click on the qualification link above for Qualification information and total fees.