Finding out how to use Microsoft Outlook as a time management tool, so you can manage the flow of emails and keep track of time, is probably the best decision you'll ever make! If you have used Outlook for some time, but need to become more efficient when dealing with your messages, organising meetings and storing contact information, this program is for you.
This program provides you with the skills to maximise the use of Microsoft Outlook, manage the flow of emails, develop good email habits and keep track of tasks and time.
Participants should be able to:
- Manage the flow of emails
- Keep track of time with the Calendar
- Organise and manage meetings
- Access information quickly with Contacts
- Create an electronic to-do-list with Tasks
- File and archive emails.