This program focuses on how to automatically resolve problems with resources who have been allocated too much work. It also covers how to exchange data between Microsoft Project and other applications such as Excel and Word.
Participants should be able to:
- Automatically resolve over-allocated resources
- Interpret views to manage over-allocated resources
- Contour the workload of resources
- Capture differing costs for resources
- Exchange data between Project, Excel and Word
- Use Hyperlinks
- Use Task Calendars.