Authentic Leadership is an inspiring and transformational three-day workshop which will challenge your own understanding of who you are as a leader and how you relate to those around you with real time feedback on how you perform.
Who Will Benefit
The program is recommended for any current or aspiring leaders, executive managers, team leaders, and professional staff. Organisations will also benefit substantially – the program was initially developed to specifically target executive and management teams.
A highly experiential and individualised program, topics covered include:
- Authentic Leadership philosophies and examples
- Self awareness – personalised LSI 360˚ survey, feedback and development plan against a database of effective and ineffective leadership behaviours
- Self management – barriers to leading, emotions, fears and ego
- Emotional intelligence – understanding the use and value of emotions in leadership and how to apply proven strategies
- Building authentic relationships – having constructive conversations and demonstrating positive behaviours.
About the Presenter
Andrea Lloyd has a valuable combination of corporate and consulting experience. This enables her to bring a broad business perspective, with clear insights into the strategic, commercial, operational and employee needs of organisations. Her in-depth exposure to human resources, organisation development and management consulting spans over 20 years and includes work across industries including health, mining, resources, engineering, water and professional services in both the public and private sectors.