This program takes away the confusion of choosing, between conflicting approaches by covering all the core business improvement methodologies. It provides, amongst others, the fundamentals of Lean, Six Sigma and business process management. It is equivalent to achieving Lean/Six Sigma Green Belt, with the added key focus on which tool or methodology to apply to which business problem.
The breadth of business improvement methodologies available in today’s market can be confusing for businesses looking to improve. Which methodology should the business choose? Which will suit their current environment and goals? This program takes away the confusion of choosing by covering all the core business improvement methodologies.
The program provides, amongst others, the fundamentals of Lean, Six Sigma and business process management.
Successful completion of the assessment for MSS40316 Certificate IV in Competitive Systems and Practices will enable you to not only receive the Nationally Recognised qualification but also the Six Sigma Green Belt Certification. The fee for this certification is included in the Certificate IV qualification assessment fee.
This premium program uses a blended learning approach which includes face-to-face sessions, access to our online learning platform and 12 months Professional Membership of AIM WA. Learn more at aimwa.com/blendedlearning
Who Will Benefit
Business improvement leaders looking for a toolkit of methodologies to help them address varied business problems.
Participants should be able to:
- Understand the background and application of the various improvement methodologies
- Understand and apply Lean to workplace problems
- Understand and apply Six Sigma to workplace problems
- Understand and apply process management
- Demonstrate the competencies for Green Belt level Lean Six Sigma project leader certification
- Understand which methodology is most appropriate for varying business problems.