This specialist program is targeted at contractors who are seeking to work on BHP sites and who need to comply with their Internal Discipline Operating Standards for a Safe System of Work. The program includes an assessment component for the required four Units of Competence.
Participants should be able to:
- Identify, improve and apply key communication skills with related personnel in the workplace
- Identify and analyse risk and select appropriate controls treatment as part of risk management in the workplace
- Apply leadership principles in the workplace
- Supervise on-site operations for better management of the safety system in the workplace
- Satisfy the competency requirements to work on a BHP site.
Participants must successfully complete pre-work and an in-class assessment component during the program in order to be granted a Statement of Attainment for the four units of competency.
Fee includes the cost of assessment (4 x units of competency).
Relationship to Competency Standards
Show leadership in the workplace
Apply risk management processes
Supervise on-site operations
Please click on the qualification link above for Qualification information and total fees.