Managers, supervisors and staff are held accountable for achieving their organisation's outcomes. This highly practical and interactive program will provide participants with the tools to prepare successful budgets and business plans which will assist employees to achieve their organisation's goals.
Who Will Benefit
Managers, supervisors and staff in the business and the public sector who need to prepare, understand or evaluate budgets and/or business plans. This program is also suitable for not-for-profit organisations.
Participants should be able to:
- Prepare and evaluate a budget
- Prepare and evaluate a business plan
- Monitor and manage costs against a budget
- Manage the process of implementing a business plan
- Monitor and manage progress against a business plan.
Note: Participants wanting a program focused on business planning are recommended to register for Writing Successful Business Plans.