Improving business performance requires an understanding of the components of profit, liquidity and value. This practical guide to analysing financial information will provide managers and business owners with effective financial skills to enable them to improve the financial performance of their business.
Participants should be able to:
- Understand the impact of decisions on cash, revenue, expenses, assets, liabilities and equity
- Determine how short term financial outcomes can be improved
- Create meaningful financial targets
- Develop financial projections based on present financial performance
- Ask insightful questions about the organisation’s finances.
Additional fee applies for assessment (1 unit of competency):
$210 Non Member
$175 Corporate/Professional Member
Relationship to Competency Standards
Please click on the qualification link above for Qualification information and total fees.