"When all is said and done, more will be said than done". Unfortunately, this adage describes many workplaces. This program seeks to counter this notion by skilling participants with practical skills and energy to complete tasks, meet targets and get on with the next project.
The true test of our effectiveness in the workplace is our ability to get things done. To implement the tasks we believe will have a positive impact on the organisation’s outcomes requires a disciplined approach, an appropriate culture and grit. During this program you will be provided with the tools and techniques, plus a hint of resilience, to get on and get things done.
Who Will Benefit
Those charged with the responsibility of achieving specific performance outcomes, projects or tasks, within a timeframe and budget.
Participants should be able to:
- Clearly define the expected performance outcomes
- Prepare and implement a plan for completing the work
- Monitor the plan via a KPI Dashboard
- Overcome resistance to the plan
- Influence and drive achievement of the performance outcomes.