Managing the performance of others is an ongoing cycle of planning with people what they are to achieve, helping them with their day-to-day activities, reviewing their performance and collaboratively helping them to meet required outcomes as well as ensuring they develop their skills and knowledge. The cycle is demonstrated using role plays and case studies.
The key component in effective performance management is communication. Communication between all levels of responsibilities is required for people to identify how their role fits into the organisation’s direction. Using contemporary case studies, this program challenges participants to make managing performance beneficial to both employer and employee.
- Performance management approaches
- Providing feedback to team members
- Monitoring and reviewing individual performance
- Identifying performance standards and indications of success
- Managing under-performance of individuals.
This program does not cover creating performance review processes or systems. Refer to the Performance Management
Participants should be able to:
- Identify good performance of individuals and teams
- Address the performance related issues of individuals
- Build and support commitment within the team.
Additional fee applies for assessment (1 unit of competency):
$210 Non Member
$175 Corporate/Professional Member
Relationship to Competency Standards
Please click on the qualification link above for Qualification information and total fees.