This program is about meetings from the minute-taker's point of view. You'll get practical, confidence-boosting tips that will help you support the Chairperson and make your meetings a success.
Participants should be able to:
- Prepare documentation for meetings
- Record and produce minutes of meetings
- Learn how to set the agenda
- Distribute minutes at the right time
- Write clear and concise minutes
- Archive the minutes for use as well as for legal purposes.
Additional fee applies for assessment (1 unit of competency):
$210 Non Member
$175 Corporate/Professional Member
Relationship to Competency Standards
Please click on the qualification link above for Qualification information and total fees.