Every manager needs to operate within a budget. Participants will examine a variety of approaches for developing a budget and monitoring their performance against an agreed business plan.
Who Will Benefit
Managers, supervisors and staff in the business and the public sector who need to prepare, understand or evaluate budgets and/or business plans. This program is also suitable for not-for-profit organisations.
Participants wanting a program focused on business planning are recommended to register for Writing Successful Business Plans.
Participants should be able to:
- Prepare and evaluate a budget
- Prepare and evaluate a business plan
- Monitor and manage costs against a budget
- Manage the process of implementing a business plan
- Monitor and manage progress against a business plan.