Those charged with the responsibility of 'running the office' have an enormous range of responsibilities to juggle. This program provides clarity and skills to focus on the key areas that will have the most impact on the office manager's performance.
Participants should be able to:
- Organise and provide information in response to requests
- Provide internal advice on office systems
- Respond to the needs of internal customers
- Select and motivate office staff
- Maintain electronic and paper filing systems.
Additional fee applies for assessment (3 units of competency):
$630 Non Member
$525 Corporate/Professional Member
Relationship to Competency Standards
Please click on the qualification link above for Qualification information and total fees.