Sourcing, building and retraining talent requires the implementation of a comprehensive talent development strategy. This program explores the essential elements required in most successful talent development plans.
Attracting, developing and retaining talent is a compelling source of competitive advantage. Implementing a rigorous talent development strategy is a key ingredient to achieving this advantage. During this program, participants will be challenged to define and articulate the unique elements of a strategy that will meet the needs of their organisation. They will also explore the process of engaging the rest of the organisation in this strategy to increase the likelihood it will be implemented.
Participants should be able to:
- List the essential elements of a talent development strategy
- Build a case for a whole of organisation approach to developing talent
- Add rigour to the process of identifying talent
- Recommend a range of approaches to developing individuals
- Successfully implement the plan.