This practical program covers how to set up a performance management system as well as practical aspects of preparing for and conducting the review, and giving constructive feedback. By the conclusion of this program participants will feel more confident in their ability to make the performance appraisal of their staff a transparent and fair experience.
This program explores the performance review process and related systems which have the potential to contribute to improved job satisfaction and work output. Discover how to support, review and improve organisational performance management systems.
By the conclusion of this program, participants will feel more confident in their ability to support systems and ensure performance management practices and employees are supported throughout the process.
Participants should be able to:
- Review and support performance management systems
- Coordinate development strategies
- Coordinate formal feedback process
- Provide feedback and coaching support to line managers
- Communicate the benefits of performance management.