Thousands of learning and development professionals have experienced this highly regarded program. Participants receive comprehensive exposure to the diagnosis, design, delivery and evaluation aspects of effective training.
This program is designed to provide you with the skills and knowledge to deliver high impact training sessions within the workplace. The program is generic and applicable to trainers in all areas. It provides an introduction to the general principles of learning and development and an insight into the training cycle.
The program is highly interactive and fast-paced. Skills on how to prepare, deliver and review effective training sessions which appeal to adult learners are covered. The program also provides an insight into the skills and knowledge required to work within the Vocational Education and Training Sector (VET).
Participants should be able to:
- Identify learning needs
- Identify and understand diversity within a training environment
- Design engaging programs and workshops
- Analyse and review content
- Design impactful programs
- Design post workshop support
- Understand the workplace environment as a learning environment
- Create purposeful evaluation tools.