Develop the personal insight necessary to work effectively with different types of people, avoid unnecessary conflicts, read peoples' reactions and modify your own style when appropriate. When your interpersonal communication works well, you will find your relationships improving and your stress level dropping accordingly.
Who Will Benefit
People who want to gain greater levels of cooperation at work from clients, co-workers, employees and managers. Those who are having difficulty in work relationships and want to know how to improve the current problem and avoid problems in the future.
Participants should be able to:
- Gain an understanding of their personal communication style and how it is viewed by others
- Improve the management of their emotions
- Identify and avoid aggression trigger behaviours
- Respond non-aggressively when challenged
- Identify positive and negative relationship opportunities at work.