This program builds on existing key skills and knowledge of people management. It examines at a greater depth communication issues, leadership, the changing role of supervisors, leading team meetings, managing workplace relations and implementing change. Attendance will enable a supervisor to maximise their own potential and that of their staff.
Participants should be able to:
- Discern your key result areas (KRA's) and key performance indicators (KPI's)
- Utilise time management techniques to get organised
- Identify development opportunities and create an action plan for performance improvement
- Determine your leadership preference
- Delegate effectively
- Use a variety of ways to motivate your team
- Identify communication accelerators
- Use strategies to improve team performance.
Additional fee applies for assessment (3 units of competency):
$630 Non Member
$525 Corporate / Professional Member
Relationship to Competency Standards
Please click on the qualification link above for Qualification information and total fees.