Good communicators are highly valued by their organisations, however not everyone is a natural communicator. Fortunately the key skills can be learned. This program provides participants with a range of communication techniques and strategies to become a more effective and confident communicator in the workplace.
Your ability to develop and maintain relationships with colleagues and friends depends on your ability to communicate effectively. Good communication skills can be learned. The focus is on you and what you will do to keep in touch with those important people around you. This program provides you with a range of communication techniques and strategies to become a more effective and confident communicator. With this understanding, you will be able to enhance working relationships and deal with difficult situations in a positive manner. The program will also give you the opportunity to develop your own personal communication style and better understand the styles of others.
Who Will Benefit
Those seeking to improve their personal communication skills.
Participants should be able to:
- Use effective communication techniques to deal with difficult situations
- Use active listening skills to improve the quality of relationships in the workplace
- Identify their own communication style and understand how to flex to others’ style of communication
- Build rapport with diverse groups of people using different communication styles
- Use active listening and questioning techniques to demonstrate empathy
- Employ assertive communication techniques to handle difficult conversations.