Aligned directly to the Diploma of Project Management, this program extends the learning from the Applied Project Management program to dimensions of governance, cost control, variations and the performance of people on the project.
Participants must have completed the 3 day 106 Applied Project Management program prior to attending this program.
Participants should be able to:
- Describe their full responsibilities as a project manager
- Implement measures to control costs
- Establish purchasing processes to fulfil the project needs and meet budget
- Actively involve internal and external staff in the performance of the project
- Explore innovative ways to improve the process and practice
- Establish feedback mechanisms for continuous improvement.
Fee includes the cost of assessment for the Diploma of Project Management (12 x unit of competency).
Relationship to Competency Standards
Diploma of Project Management
Manage project cost
Manage project human resources
Manage project procurement
Manage project governance
Lead and manage team effectiveness
Please click on the qualification link above for Qualification information and total fees.