Every manager and supervisor needs to be constantly looking for ways they can improve. Often, there is considerable scope for improvement in the processes that govern everyday work. This program will help you identify and implement those process improvements.
As the business environment becomes tighter and demands on the organisation increase, business improvement methodologies can help deliver more from the assets we currently have. This program helps supervisors and managers determine which methodologies to apply to their business and how to champion a business improvement program.
Who Will Benefit
Supervisors, managers and team leaders looking to understand the core skills of business improvement. Leaders looking to understand the various methodologies and when to apply them.
Participants should be able to:
- Apply Lean waste reduction principles
- Apply business process management fundamentals in the workplace
- Understand the background and application of the various improvement methodologies
- Understand Lean and Six Sigma and where they are best applied
- Understand process management and project management and where they are best applied
- Understand the key success factors for championing and maintaining a business improvement program.