Understanding the legal position and the most significant risks within a contract can help offset the exposure of an organisation to losses in people, time, money and reputation. This program reveals the most important aspects of the law as they relate to contracts as well as providing tools for identifying and classifying risks.
When contracts go wrong they can cost organisations an enormous amount in people, time, money and reputation.
This program explores the legal framework and the most significant risks within a contract to help offset the exposure of the organisation to potential losses.
Participants should be able to:
- Understand the broad legal framework for contracts
- Identify when they have a contract and what terms exist within the contract
- Prepare a plan to manage the contract risks and the relationships with key stakeholders
- Describe a range of approaches to risk management
- Plan control systems to minimise risk
- Minimise OHS risk within the implementation of the contract.
Additional fee applies for assessment (3 units of competency):
$630 Non Member
$525 Corporate/Professional Member
Relationship to Competency Standards
Please click on the qualification link above for Qualification information and total fees.