As part of the Diploma of Contract Management, this module gets to the heart of ensuring the contract delivers on the promise and any variations are tackled promptly and skilfully. It also takes participants through the process of closing-out a contract in a manner that is prudent and compliant.
Participants should be able to:
- Plan the implementation and execution of a contract
- Oversee the contract and purchasing agreement terms and conditions
- Negotiate contract variations
- Monitor and report on contract performance
- Close-out the contract
- Conduct a thorough contract review.
Additional fee applies for assessment (5 units of competency):
$1050 Non Member
$875 Corporate/Professional Member
Relationship to Competency Standards
Diploma of Contract Management
Manage supplier relationships
Manage personal work priorities and professional development
Manage Contract Performance
Please click on the qualification link above for Qualification information and total fees.