‘Nothing happens until a sale is made’ is an old mantra that highlights the need to have highly skilled sales and business development professionals representing your organisation. Over three days, participants are exposed to the essential prerequisites to succeed in a sales role.
While product, process and service offerings are continuously changing, all successful salespeople still focus on two things; the pipeline of prospects and maintaining relationships.
In this program, you will explore and practice the skills to continuously move your prospects forward.
“Salespeople exist to discover where the desire is and then deliver on that desire.”
Participants should be able to:
- Employ prospecting methods, qualify prospects and manage prospect information
- Prepare and present sales solutions
- Manage buyer resistance
- Identify and respond to buying signals
- Finalise the sales agreement
- Support post sales activities
- Increase the sales value of each customer
- Build a strategy for developing business
- Apply positive influencing techniques
- Deliver business-winning presentations.