‘Nothing happens until a sale is made’ is an old mantra that highlights the need to have highly skilled sales and business development professionals representing your organisation. Over three days, participants are exposed to the essential prerequisites to succeed in a sales role.
Being able to sell services, products or concepts is an essential element of business success. This program provides participants with skills and tools to become effective sales professionals; from identifying opportunities, to closing and following up on sales.
Participants should be able to:
- Employ prospecting methods, qualify prospects and manage prospect information
- Prepare and present sales solutions
- Manage buyer resistance
- Identify and respond to buying signals
- Finalise the sales agreement
- Support post sales activities
- Increase the sales value of each customer
- Build a strategy for developing business
- Apply positive influencing techniques
- Deliver business-winning presentations.