This program focuses on the existing customer experience and where the current experience may be failing its customer's needs. It will look at preparing a customer service strategy, communicating the plan and monitoring the performance against the strategy.
How do you want your customers to experience your organisation? This key question is at the heart of your customer service strategy and helps define the way your staff make decisions and build customer facing systems and processes.
This program will take participants through the steps of designing and implementing a customer service strategy that aligns with the purpose and ambitions of their organisation.
Participants should be able to:
- Define and map the existing customer experience
- Identify where the current customer experience is failing to meet the needs of the customer
- Prepare a customer service strategy that complements the overall organisation’s strategy
- Write and agree on measureable service standards
- Communicate the plan
- Monitor service performance against the strategy.