We will be discussing:
'When' by Daniel H. Pink
Daniel H. Pink, the bestselling author of “Drive” and “To Sell is Human”, unlocks the scientific secrets to good timing to help you flourish at work, at school, and at home.
Everyone knows that timing is everything. But we don’t know much about timing itself. Our lives are a never-ending stream of ‘when’ decisions: when to start a business, schedule a class, get serious about a person. Yet we make those decisions based on intuition and guesswork.
Timing, it’s often assumed, is an art. In “When: The Scientific Secrets of Perfect Timing”, Pink shows that timing is really a science.
- Why do certain breaks dramatically improve student test scores?
- How can we turn a stumbling beginning into a fresh start?
- Why should we avoid going to the hospital in the afternoon?
- Why is singing in time with other people as good for you as exercise?
- And what is the ideal time to quit a job, switch careers or get married?
Drawing on a rich trove of research from psychology, biology, and economics, Pink reveals how best to live, work, and succeed and how can we use the hidden patterns of the day to build the ideal schedule.
Purchase the Book:
If you are attending the event and would like a copy of 'When', limited copies are available and can be purchased through the Personal Membership Services team for $25 (+ postage if required). Please call (08) 9383 8000 or email email@example.com
You are welcome to bring a non-member guest for $15. Please call Client Services on (08) 9383 8000 to register them.