Watch a performance management process unfold in real time, shape what you see and positively change the characters’ behaviours. Enjoy experiential learning in action, and take away tools to use in your own practice.
Performance Management can be stressful for both managers and employees – but it doesn’t need to be. The team at The Experience Lab will take you step-by-step through a performance management scenario and make the mistakes, so you don’t have to!
Using theatre and improvisation they will unpack the aim and purpose of timely and specific feedback to achieve your business goals and develop your team’s capacity.
Observe the demonstrated techniques that will help you get the most from your conversations, show curiosity and explore better ways of working.
This highly interactive performance will leave you with:
- A guide to help you thrive in performance management, as a manager or employee
- New skills to harness the power of curiosity
- Tips to overcome the barriers of feedback
- Tools you can implement in your workplace to maximise the success of these difficult conversations.
Join us for a fun, humorous and engaging look into performance management!
View event flyer
- This event can be used to gain CPD points
- Attendance at this event includes drinks, canapés and time for networking.
Become a Personal Member
If you would like to attend this event and are not already a Professional or Affiliate Member, simply click here
to join as an Affiliate Member - a complimentary introductory level membership which will enable you to register for this event.