THE NEUROSCIENCE OF PEAK PERFORMANCE
Mind practices that drive success
High performers have the same hours in the day, yet are doing something very different to achieve greater results. Your thinking impacts the behaviour and actions that leads to your results. So, changing your performance starts with your thoughts.
Whether you are struggling to get the results you desire, or are wanting to increase your performance, insights into neuroscience can help stabilise and accelerate your achievements.
Learn how the mind works and how it can both inhibit and accelerate your results, depending on how you harness it.
The key takeaways from this session will help explain:
View event flyer
- How brain-filtering influences your reality;
- How motivation is achieved to overcome barriers;
- How to arrange your work to align to your energy levels;
- How you can take control and overcome negative thoughts; and
- How to get more done in your workday.
- This event can be used to gain CPD points
- Attendance at this event includes drinks, canapés and time for networking.
Become a Personal Member
If you would like to attend this event and are not already a Professional or Affiliate Member, simply click here to join as an Affiliate Member - a complimentary introductory level membership which will enable you to register for this event.