THE PROGRESSIVE TEAM
What differentiates an effective team from a self-sustaining, successful, high performance team?
Covering the knowing, doing and being elements of progressive leadership in a dynamic team environment, this workshop will focus on shifting from transactional to transformational leadership, and will explore the skills and motivation required from the leader and team members alike.
It will also demystify the relationship between continuous improvement and team citizenship.
Join us for this workshop and discover:
Special Offer: Book and attend all three sessions in the series and receive a 50% discount on the third session!
- How to stop focusing on performance - progressive teams measure attitude and values integration
- The value of leading compared to managing others - progressive teams know how to perform by observing their leader and other team members
- Why chaotic dynamics contribute to progressive teams – how to thrive in a chaotic dynamic for positive results.
Call our Client Services team on (08)9383-8000 to register for this discount.
VIEW EVENT FLYER
Become a Personal Member
- This event can be used to gain CPD points
- Attendance at this event includes a light breakfast
If you would like to attend this event and are not already a Professional or Affiliate Member, simply click here
to join as an Affiliate Member - a complimentary introductory level membership which will enable you to register for this event.