A Move Towards a More Humanistic and Collaborative Workplace
In recent years there has been a shift in our culture. As the corporate world welcomes even more women into the workforce, a new narrative is changing the landscape in ways that we’ve never seen before.
It’s time for men and women to not only recognise each other’s differences, but more importantly, celebrate them.
While change is happening all around us - the greatest shift will be the one that happens inside us.
In this powerful and timely presentation, we explore:
- How the gender balance is changing the corporate landscape
- How our gender differences are an asset not a liability
- Why presence, vulnerability & connection is more crucial now than ever before
- What we can all do in the workplace to negotiate this shift.
Join Darrell Brown, author of ‘Raised By Our Childhood Voices’ and Dr Marny Lishman, Opinion Columnist for ‘Perth Now’ and ‘The Sunday Times’ at this interactive and unique lunch session.
View event flyer
- Attendance at this event includes a healthy buffet lunch.