Unique Student Identifier (USI) Mandatory from 1 January 2015
From 1 January 2015, all students undertaking Nationally Recognised training in Australia will need to have a Unique Student Identifier (USI). Once you have your USI, you can use it throughout your life, to keep a centralised online record of all your Nationally Recognised training. Whether you're studying at TAFE, a private training organisation, completing a certificate or diploma course, apprenticeship or skill set - you'll need a USI.
The BSB50215 Diploma of Business is offered via a Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
This qualification would apply to individuals with various job titles including executive officers, program consultants and program coordinators. Individuals in these roles will possess substantial experience in a range of settings and would like to have them formally recognised.
What is required to gain the qualification
To gain this qualification you will be required to submit evidence demonstrating your application of skills and knowledge as aligned to the 8 units of competency. Should you not be able to meet all of the competency requirements, you may be required to attend gap training.
Participants have up to 2 years to complete the RPL assessment requirements of the qualification. This time frame will vary for each individual depending on their existing level of skills and knowledge.
AIM WA recommends regular attendance on the monthly Free Qualification Support Workshops while completing the RPL assessment requirements.
How do I get started?
- Download the Enrolment Kit located on this page under Related Information
- Read through the kit to learn more about the qualification and its requirements
- Complete the self-assessment & LLN questionnaires, direct managers sign off and Enrolment form
- Email all 4 documents to enrol onto the qualification to email@example.com
- Once enrolled you will receive log-in details for the AIM WA Assessment Portal to access your RPL assessments
Recommended Support Programs:
We recommend the following program/s to support your Professional Development;
Click on the program name below to view program outline and dates