AIM WA supporting the WA community
For the safety of all clients, suppliers, visitors and team, AIM WA adheres to the guidelines recommended by the Australian Government Department of Health, the WA Department of Health, and Safe Work Australia.
If you attend one of our programs offered face-to-face the following precautions are in place:
- Temperature testing of all participants and staff
- Smaller class sizes
- Modification of training activities to ensure no contact or close interaction
- Specific signage in all public areas reinforcing hygiene measures of washing hands, coughing into elbow and staying away if unwell
- Specific mention of these same hygiene measures at the commencement of all programs
- Hand sanitizers available in public areas of all buildings
- Sanitized towelettes at each computer in our computer training rooms for participants to use on their mouse and keyboard
- Doubling the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing of all buildings on our Floreat site in accordance with Safe Work Australia guidelines
- Modified catering arrangements to provide individualised service for each guest together with appropriate social distancing.
Participants are advised not to attend if they have been feeling unwell or have been in contact with anyone with COVID-19 symptoms and AIM WA facilitators have been directed to disqualify themselves from delivering face-to-face work if they are feeling unwell.
For face-to-face delivery offsite, our Custom/In-Company clients are required to provide confirmation that they have implemented protocols to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus – prior to training taking place on their premises.
A senior level response team, led by myself, is meeting regularly to respond to any changes in the current situation.
At AIM WA, we remain ready and able to support you and your organisation during these difficult times.
Professor Gary Martin FAIM
Chief Executive Officer