COVID Safety Measures at AIM WA
For the safety of all clients, suppliers, visitors and team, AIM WA adheres to the Australian Government Department of Health, the WA Department of Health, and Safe Work Australia guidelines.
Our team are continuing to be vigilant in adhering to the State and Federal Government COVID safe practices.
Please note the following points in advance of your visit to our Floreat premises:
- Do not attend if you have tested positive for COVID 19 or you feel unwell
- Specific rules apply to close contacts of positive cases, including compulsory mask wearing, and daily Rapid Antigen Tests
- Masks are no longer mandatory, but you are welcome to wear a mask if you wish
- Check-in scanning and proof of vaccination are no longer required
- Hand sanitisers will be available throughout all buildings
- Signage in all public areas reinforcing hygiene measures of washing hands, coughing into elbow and staying away if unwell
- Sanitising wipes at each computer in our computer training rooms for participants to use on their mouse and keyboard
- Frequent cleaning and sanitising of all buildings on our Floreat site.
AIM WA facilitators have been directed to disqualify themselves from delivering face-to-face work if they are feeling unwell.
For face-to-face delivery offsite, our Custom/In-Company clients are required to provide confirmation that are adhering to Government guidelines.
A senior level response team, led by myself, is meeting regularly to respond to any changes in the current situation.
At AIM WA, we remain ready and able to support you and your organisation.
Please contact us directly on 9383 8000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With kind regards
Professor Gary Martin FAIM
Chief Executive Officer