Building relationships and effective account management form the basis for successful sales strategy in an organisation. This program focuses on ways to build successful stakeholder engagements, close sales, retain business and increase referrals through the effective servicing and management of one-on-one relationships with clients. The interpersonal aspects of developing mutually beneficial relationships are covered with reference to relationship management models designed to maximise Return on Relationship (ROR).
Participants will explore ways on how to be proactive with existing and new relationships by engaging in authentic interactions that are seen as valuable to the client. This will involve interpersonal skills as well as gaining a deeper understanding of the needs of clients. These genuine, high integrity relationships provide the maximum potential to gain sales from clients or positive interactions with key stakeholders.
Who Will Benefit
Account managers, client relationship/liaison managers, sales executives/representatives and technical people who support the sales process in a client-facing role.
- Defining client relationships
- Benefits of developing strong client relationships
- Communication and relationship building
- Exploring client and stakeholder social preferences and your versatility
- Planning to build relationships via mapping and prioritising
- Developing client loyalty
- Using social media and CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tools
- Identifying and improving your NQ (Network Quotient) through self-assessment
- Valuing and acting on client criticism and feedback
- Measuring client satisfaction.
Participants should be able to:
- Initiate interpersonal communication with clients
- Establish client relationship management strategies
- Maintain and improve ongoing relationships with clients
- Build and maintain networks.
This course is also delivered at AIM WA in Floreat.