This program is designed to further develop the essential aspects of the supervisor’s role and increase their ability to work at a higher supervisory level within an organisation. The program builds on existing key skills and knowledge of people management. It examines at a greater depth communication issues, leadership and the changing role of supervisors.
Who Will Benefit
Those who have been frontline managers, supervisors and team leaders for at least two or three years. In particular, people who need to further develop the skills and knowledge required to manage operations and plan activities to a greater depth while at the same time, maintaining and developing positive relationships with both internal and external clients or stakeholders.
- Changing role of the supervisor
- Setting objectives
- Time management
- Performance improvement
- Developing high performance teams
- Operational planning.
Participants should be able to:
- Discern your Key Result Areas (KRA’s) and Key
- Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Utilise time management techniques to get organised
- Identify development opportunities and create an action plan for performance improvement
- Determine your leadership preference
- Delegate effectively
- Use a variety of ways to motivate your team
- Identify communication accelerators
- Use strategies to improve team performance.
This course is also delivered at AIM WA in Floreat.
Program can link to:
This program can link to BSBSS00043 Key Management Skill Set