This program is designed to provide managers with the skills and knowledge to implement and cope with change in the workplace. Such skills are essential for every manager given the rapid pace of change and the need to influence the process toward organisational outcomes.
Who Will Benefit
People involved with the change process in their organisation, including supervisors, team leaders, frontline managers, managers or people seeking to acquire the skills involved in these roles.
- Understanding the change process
- Models of organisational change
- Aligning change strategies with organisation goals
- Planning for change
- Involvement and empowerment in the change process
- Dealing with resistance to change
- Monitoring and reviewing effectiveness of change and change strategies.
Participants should be able to:
- Analyse internal and external environmental factors to identify change requirements and opportunities
- Develop and implement change management strategies.
This course is also delivered at AIM WA in Floreat.