Lean systems improve process flow, eliminate waste, reduce delays and improve productivity. The principles of Lean apply across all industries and within both the public and private sectors. Effective implementation of the Lean concepts can help your organisation achieve just-in-time delivery and shorten lead times.
Who Will Benefit
Business process owners, production and operational personnel and other managers responsible for overseeing processes and operations that need improvement.
- Five principles of Lean
- Stability tools, foundation for improvement
- Standardised work
- Visual workplace
- Total productive maintenance
- Define value from the customer perspective
- Mapping the value stream
- Improving the flow
- Pull systems, Kanban
- Takt time
- Quick changeover
- Lean metrics.
Participants should be able to:
- Diagnose the main areas of waste in their business processes
- Develop practical approaches to eliminate the waste
- Speed up the delivery of goods and services to the market
- Reduce time delays in responding to customers.
This course is also delivered at AIM WA in Floreat.