There’s a certain skill set that’s needed when it comes to achieving effective teamwork. This program examines strategies to ensure your team works effectively together to achieve a set of goals and objectives.
Who Will Benefit
All managers working at the frontline of an organisation, from supervisors and team leaders, through to business unit and divisional managers.
- Establishing team purpose, goals and objectives
- Consulting with team members
- Supporting team members in meeting required outcomes
- Establishing standards of performance
- Communicating expectations, roles and responsibilities
- Encouraging team members to accept responsibility for work tasks
- Fostering cultures where team members assist each other in undertaking required roles and responsibilities
- Providing feedback
- Differentiating recognition and reward
- Leadership style and factors that influence style
- Communicate information and unresolved issues between management and the team.
Participants should be able to:
- Plan to achieve agreed outcomes
- Develop team cohesion
- Participate in and facilitate work teams
- Liaise with management.
This course is also delivered at AIM WA in Floreat.
Additional fee applies for assessment:
1 x Unit of Competency - Diploma of Quality Auditing and Diploma of Leadership and Management
$210 Non Member
$175 Corporate/Professional Member
2 x Units of Competency - Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
$420 Non Member
$350 Corporate/Professional Member
Relationship to Competency Standards
BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
BSBLDR403 Lead team effectiveness
BSBLED401 Develop teams and individuals
BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management
BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
Please click on the qualification link above for Qualification information and total fees.