While product, process and service offerings are continuously changing, all successful salespeople still focus on two things; the pipeline of prospects and maintaining relationships.
In this program, you will explore and practice the skills to continuously move your prospects forward.
“Salespeople exist to discover where the desire is and then deliver on that desire.”
Who Will Benefit
Salespeople consolidating the skills of relationship and solutions based sales outcomes.
- The changing sales environment
- Managing self, time and territory
- Eight stages of the sales process
- Sharpening and refining your approach to increasing sales
- Identifying key and growing accounts
- Setting objectives, developing strategies and taking actions to increase your share with the customer
- Using influencing skills to improve relationships
- Making effective sales presentations.
Participants should be able to:
- Employ prospecting methods, qualify prospects and manage prospect information
- Prepare and present sales solutions
- Manage buyer resistance
- Identify and respond to buying signals
- Finalise the sales agreement
- Support post sales activities
- Increase the sales value of each customer
- Build a strategy for developing business
- Apply positive influencing techniques
- Deliver business-winning presentations.
This course is also delivered at AIM WA in Floreat.