This program is an introduction to Adobe Photoshop showing how to create professional looking images. It explores the different uses of images and participants will become familiar with the Photoshop environment and with raster and vector graphics.
- Work with image layers
- Image selection techniques
- Use adjustment layers
- Retouch and improve images.
Participants should be able to:
- Customise the Photoshop environment
- Open and modify images in Photoshop
- Modify and manipulate selections.