This program focuses on how to analyse project progress an advanced technique called Earned Value Management (EVM) and to report on that progress with PivotTables and PivotCharts in Excel and Visio, using Visual Reports.
Participants should have completed the following programs or have equivalent skills:
- Project – Complex or Multiple Projects
- Project – Level Resources and Link Data
- Project – Project for Schedulers.
- Understand the Word screen layout
- Create and save documents
- Preview and print a document
- Delete and insert text
- Move and copy text
- Spell check documents
- Apply character formatting
- Use paragraph formatting (alignment, spacing, indents, borders, bulleted and numbered lists)
- Insert page breaks and page numbers.
Participants should be able to:
- Set up the building blocks to facilitate using EVM
- Use advanced tracking techniques
- Analyse progress using EVM
- Report on progress using Visual Reports.