This course shows you how to use Microsoft Visio to create and manipulate drawings, diagrams, flowcharts and organisational charts. It introduces you to the Visio drawing tools and stencils.
- Understand the screen layout
- File handling
- Create a diagram
- Use the drawing tools
- Use guides and ‘snapping’ to points on the page
- Manipulate objects on the page
- Work with shapes and using connectors
- Insert text into shapes
- Manipulate text and text blocks
- Create ‘drill-down’ and multiple page illustrations
- Add Hyperlinks into illustrations
- Create illustrations with stencils.
Participants should be able to:
- Draw a variety of illustrations using the drawing tools and stencils
- Enhance illustrations using Visio formatting features
- Create ‘drill-down’ links between illustrations
- Develop illustrations that contain Hyperlinks to documents prepared in other applications
- Create documents that span more than one page.