This course will teach you how to create eye-catching, professionally formatted documents in Microsoft Word. It introduces tables, pictures, diagrams, important formatting features and mail merge.
- Paragraph formatting (spacing, tabs, indents and hanging indents, multilevel numbering)
- Sort lists of information
- Mail merge
- Page and section formatting (breaks, columns, margins, paper orientation, headers and footers)
- Create drawings and diagrams
- Insert and manipulate pictures
- Copy text or graphics from Excel and other applications.
Participants should be able to:
- Use a variety of paragraph formatting techniques
- Create and format tables
- Use mail merge to personalise emails, letters and labels
- Use a variety of page and section formatting techniques
- Use headers and footers in simple and complex documents
- Insert and manipulate graphics
- Create diagrams with SmartArt
- Copy information from other Word documents and programs.
Please click on the qualification link below for Qualification pathway information and total fees.