This course introduces the most important formatting features in Microsoft Word, focusing on paragraph and page formatting.
- Paragraph formatting (spacing, tabs, indents and hanging indents)
- Multilevel paragraph numbering
- Page and section breaks
- Page and section formatting (margins, paper orientation, headers and footers)
- Insert fields (page numbers and file names) into headers and footers.
Participants should be able to:
- Use indents and hanging indents
- Use automatic and multilevel paragraph numbering
- Set, move and delete tabs
- Change margins and paper orientation
- Use page and section breaks
- Use headers and footers in simple and complex documents
- Add page numbers and file names to headers and footers.