This program shows you how to use Microsoft Word more effectively by introducing features such as tables, diagram options, picture formatting and mail merge.
- Sort lists of information
- Work with multiple documents
- Copy text or graphics from Excel and other applications
- Text columns
- Mail merge
- Create drawings and diagrams
- Insert and manipulate pictures.
Participants should be able to:
- Create and format tables
- Sort lists of information alphabetically or numerically
- Copy information from other Word documents
- Copy information from other programs
- Use mail merge to create personalised standard letters or emails
- Print address labels
- Use text columns to enhance document layout
- Insert graphics
- Use Word shapes and text boxes
- Create diagrams with SmartArt.
Additional fee applies for assessment (1 unit of competency):
$210 Non Member
$175 Corporate/Professional Member
Relationship to Competency Standards
BSB40420 Certificate IV in Human Resources
BSBITU401 Design and develop complex text documents
Please click on the qualification link above for Qualification information and total fees.