Participants can expect to be challenged to think, learn, laugh, share, communicate, and stretch and build leadership talents as they discover The 5 Alive Model for treating active learning environments.
The 5 Alive Model consists of;
- Culture and Character
Who Will Benefit
This course is recommended for all senior leaders, executive managers, team leaders and professional staff. It is focused on people and how to motivate them to work together optimally. Therefore it’s applicable to all sector types and organisations where quality, high performance, innovation and an environment that enables all people to learn and grow, is critical.
Your Guide to the Daily Program Themes
Day 1: You The Leader
Day 2: You The Motivator
Day 3: You The Presenter
Day 4: You The Learner - Leading Learning
Day 5: You The Example
- Lifelong leadership models that will prove to be valuable throughout the participants’ entire life and career
- Learning thinking models that participants can apply to the workplace, family, relationships, and to create sustainable mental and physical health
- Daily sharing, development, and coaching of leadership presentation and communication skills
- Every model, strategy, and approach will have a “What’s It Mean?” exploration for instant and sustained application in leading, learning and life
- An individually developed learning plan for on-going leadership development
- Visual summary sheets and a learning journal for further reference.
Alignment with UWA's MBA Flexible Program
This course aligns with UWA’s flexible MBA program, with an optional assessable component in this course. Participants who qualify to access this articulation pathway, and who successfully complete the course and pass the assessments, will receive credit (to the value of one optional unit) towards their UWA MBA Flexible degree.
Special rate for UWA MBA Flexible students: $4400 GST inclusive
About the Facilitator
Glenn Capelli, is the first Australian speaker to be awarded all three major professional speaking awards including Keynote Speaker of the Year, and Educator of the Year. His award winning Born to Learn USA Cable television series aired to over 26 million households weekly and his Thinking Caps radio program aired on ABC/Radio National and 3AW in Australia for eight years. Glenn is an author (Maximising Your Learning Potential, Thinking Learning Classroom and Thinking Caps), songwriter (over 50 recorded songs), member of MENSA and a ‘former hobo’ who backpacked his way around the world for 7 years. His learning programs have received rave reviews from the Young Presidents Organisation. Glenn has received 100% satisfaction ratings five times, for his speaking engagements with The Executive Connection.
Glenn Capelli BA Dip Ed MACE CSP Churchill Fellow